- Emergency Paging
- Mall Walking
- Walkers are welcome to exercise daily.
- Mall doors open 8am Monday through Saturday.
About Hot Spring Mall
Hot Springs AR
Monday-Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sunday: Noon to 6 p.m.
4501 Central Ave 100
Hot Springs, AR 71913
Phone: (501) 525-3254
HOT SPRING’S MAJOR SHOPPING DESTINATION
Hot Springs Mall Manners: Rules of Behavior
- Loitering, sitting on floors, planters or trash cans is not permitted.
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities, staring at or stalking a person through the Mall is not permitted.
- Using sexually offensive language or conduct, or in any way creating the disturbance which interferes, disrupts or endangers the Mall’s patrons is not permitted.
- Littering or damaging Mall property with graffiti is prohibited. Patrons are expected to use trash cans to dispose of litter.
- It is not permitted to run, skate, skateboard, bicycle or do anything that may injure people or block normal traffic flow in the Mall.
- Drinking or having open cans or bottles of alcohol is not permitted on Mall property.
- Yelling, singing, or playing musical instruments, radios and music players without headphones is not allowed in the Mall.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times. Patrons must be fully clothed, and wear clothes that are not likely to cause a disturbance or they will be asked to leave the Mall property.
- At closing time, patrons are asked to leave the Mall promptly.
- Firearms/Weapons Prohibited
- Note your parking location.
- Remember to lock your car.
- If you’re shopping with family or friends, prearrange a place and a time to meet.
- Never leave children unattended. If your child wanders away, please contact mall security for assistance.
- Teach your children their full name….as well as yours.
- Carry a current photo of your child with you.
- Don’t leave packages or other personal property unattended.
- Guard your handbag, wallet and credit cards…don’t flash your cash.
- Always have keys in hand before you reach your car.
- Check your car from a distance to make sure no one is loitering near it.
- Always lock car doors as soon as you get inside.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- If you notice anything suspicious, report it to mall security.
- Never hesitate to ask for assistance.
GUEST SERVICES & AMMENITIES
Please contact :
Scott Green – General Manager: (501) 525-3254, email@example.com
For leasing information, contact Racine Leahy – direct Line: 314.267.6596 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach security, please call the mall’s main phone line: (501) 525.3254