Guest Services & Amenities
ATM is located in front of Victoria’s Secret
Walkers are welcome to exercise daily.
Mall doors open at 6 a.m. on Monday through Friday. Doors open at 8 a.m. on Saturday and 11 a.m. on Sunday.
Contact the mall office at (501) 525-3254
Scott Green, Mall Manager
Phone: 501-525-3254 ext 0
Email: [email protected]
Behavioral Code of Conduct
- Loitering, sitting on floors, planters or trash cans is not permitted.
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities, staring at or stalking a person through the Mall is not permitted.
- Using sexually offensive language or conduct, or in any way creating the disturbance which interferes, disrupts or endangers the Mall’s patrons is not permitted.
- Littering or damaging Mall property with graffiti is prohibited. Patrons are expected to use trash cans to dispose of litter.
- It is not permitted to run, skate, skateboard, bicycle or do anything that may injure people or block normal traffic flow in the Mall.
- Drinking or having open cans or bottles of alcohol is not permitted on Mall property.
- Yelling, singing, or playing musical instruments, radios and music players without headphones is not allowed in the Mall.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times.
- Patrons must be fully clothed, and wear clothes that are not likely to cause a disturbance or they will be asked to leave the Mall property.
- At closing time, patrons are asked to leave the Mall promptly.
- Firearms/Weapons Prohibited
Suggested Safety Tips for Shopping
- Note your parking location.
- Remember to lock your car.
- If you’re shopping with family or friends, prearrange a place and a time to meet.
- Never leave children unattended. If your child wanders away, please contact mall security for assistance.
- Teach your children their full name….as well as yours.
- Carry a current photo of your child with you.
- Don’t leave packages or other personal property unattended.
- Guard your handbag, wallet and credit cards…don’t flash your cash.
- Always have keys in hand before you reach your car.
- Check your car from a distance to make sure no one is loitering near it.
- Always lock car doors as soon as you get inside.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- If you notice anything suspicious, report it to mall security.
- Never hesitate to ask for assistance.